« Home | Clean habits » | Gift idea: TV shows on DVD » | Counting to 10 » | New Memory Capture » | It's Tricky » | Fudgesicle » | Mimi's girl » | Birthday party fun » | She was Swingin'.... » | Movie Watching » 

Thursday, September 01, 2005 

Clean habits 2

From wiping down the counters with tp to helping to run her own bath, she is on top of it. This night she would go and close the door, pull out a washcloth, then feel under the spout to make sure the water was the right temp. She mimics quite well and so we realize how careful we now have to be. Amy'll have to give up the cursing and I'll have to stop the fits of rage when our weekly TV show, "LOST", ends in yet another cliffhanger.

I LOVE "Lost"!! They've begun showing it over here, although it's probably about 5 episodes behind like other American television shows, but it's great!

I hadn't heard that story about Bella wishing God a Happy Birthday! -- Aww, bless.

We have a great family!
Love ya! - Ang

Post a Comment