« Home | Movie Watching » | Supper Thyme » | Claire Sleeping » | Getting Ready » | New but Old » | Still Here » | Lunch time » | VBS & Prayer » | Claire's Career Path » | Smugmug » 

Friday, August 19, 2005 

She was Swingin'....


(swingin'). Well she wasn't on the front porch and her name isn't Charlotte as John Anderson would sing it but she sure is as pretty as the angels when they sang. I can't believe she's getting so big so fast. This is one thing she loves to do and can't seem to get enough of.

There, I've done it and posted everyday this week (or at least what looks like everyday due to the ability to set the date of the posting). Seems the summer allergies/sickness is going around our house, hopefully it'll be short and that I won't get that song stuck in my head all day.