
But they went by so fast and are getting quicker. Look at those two, so young and clueless as to what the future will bring. I am starting to realize many things I'd only heard of previously but couldn't relate. Around 9ish years ago, as I was sitting at the front desk of Enterprise Square, U.S.A. (an on-campus business museum - work study job) a girl walks in the front doors wearing cat woman sunglasses. I'd heard her name mentioned many times by my acquaintances but suprisingly had never met this new freshman. The thought comes to mind in the Darth Vader voice "impressive" (yes in the voice too I think -side note: I think we're all glad no one but God can read our thoughts--but then we filter it and tell them it in blog). So then 8 years ago today we said I do. We've done a lot in the past 8 years and they just keep getting better. Here's to wishing for 80 more.