« Home | Prickly » | Memorial Weekend '05 » | Watermelon girl » | I caught you a delicious bass » | Chillin' in pink » | Work shirts » | Nothing, and it's great! » | Life in your palm » | And she's off! » | Happy Easter? » 

Saturday, June 04, 2005 

The Big One



Claire had her 1 year birthday today. Wow, that's hard to believe. I know it probably won't but I do hope it slows down some as she has grown so much in the last 12 months. All the family came and she got a lot of presents. She enjoyed the cake but it took her a while to get into it, being a lady and all. She would pinch off just a little bit to eat each time. Finally though, she got into the watermelon position and nawed on it a bit. I think she would have eaten most of it if she wasn't tired and we let her stay at it. Now I've got to go clean frosting out of my hair, and so does Claire. More pics of the party by clicking on any of the photos.