« Home | Kiddos » | A little early » | First Day of School » | Too Much Google? » | What is that? » | Lots of Pics please (updated) » | Eighty6er » | Superman, Cinderella, & Snow White » | Of Girard » | Rocky Mountain High » 

Saturday, October 18, 2008 

Timely Discovery

 
While digging out the front flower beds I happened to turn over one of the large rocks and found this rather intersting discovery. I think my initial reaction was actually "woah" when I saw 'Missy Died' and underneath is a hard-to-see date of 9-5-44. Now the Old Farm addition was created around '72 and was of course a big farm before being broken up into lots but with construction it had to be brought in. I could call the previous owners that were here nearly since it was built but will wait til after Halloween. It makes your mind wander to all the possibilities and is likely more fun than reality.

My brother sent me this related story which is pretty interesting. Now if Claire is sucked into her closet and the TV goes fuzzy, be sure to call that creepy short lady with the haunting voice. I'll keep an ear out things that go bump in the night and for things mysteriously out of place. "They're here."