« Home | Superman, Cinderella, & Snow White » | Of Girard » | Rocky Mountain High » | Happy 45th! » | Browsing, why do you care? » | Roaring River » | Caution! » | Claire's 4th Birthday Party » | Nine Pics » | Yes, yes I will Claire. » 

Sunday, August 10, 2008 

Eighty6er

 


Last weekend we went home to Kansas to help celebrate this young lady's 86th birthday. She is my last surviving grandparent (maternal) and I love her dearly. A nice story is the house my grandparents lived in since I've been around was bought by my cousin so we can still go to "grandma's house" for parties even though she doesn't live there anymore. Since my parents moved out of their house I grew up in, "grandma's house" is part of the few remaining places from my childhood.

In other news Amy's retired! She is now a full time stay at home mom and we are looking forward to it, especially since I work from home too. It's like Saturday every day! Lets hope that remains a good thing...
Posted by Picasa

We will keep you and Amy in our prayers as you make this transition! I'm sure it will go very well and great for the kids too!

That is awesome, you will love it being home with the whole family. I do find that sometimes it requires me to go to panera ALONE every so often.

Post a Comment