« Home | Caution! » | Claire's 4th Birthday Party » | Nine Pics » | Yes, yes I will Claire. » | Project #2 » | Friends » | The only way to eat dinner » | Drake Asleep » | Welcome to the Neighbor-hood » | Half of 70 » 

Sunday, June 15, 2008 

Roaring River



This weekend we had Amy's dad's family reunion in Roaring River State Park, MO. We had around 50 or so and it was a lot of fun with the river spring, trout hatchery, hiking trails, and all the fun kids can have.

For those in OK, it is about a 4.5 hr drive and is very scenic, has a very nice lodge as well as cabins for rent. The fishing can't get much better (poor trout) and the trails are short and very nice with lots to look at.

Beautiful!!! I Love it! Where in MO is it? Is it near I-44? I bet the kids loved it too! Thanks for sharing the pics! I love the duck-duck-goose ones!

I loved the pictures. Very nice to see pics of Mom and Dad! Miss you guys more than you know.
Love
M

Post a Comment