« Home | Daddy's Day » 

Wednesday, February 09, 2005 

Get me outta here

Sickness is going around here. Amy's sister Cindy is watching Claire during the day and her youngest came down with something. Amy went and got Claire mid-day. Lets hope it doesn't spread. I don't want to have to have Claire go through that or us since I was sick quite a bit in January.

Tonight (Wed) we continue our 8 week series on raising kids. Setting boundaries and all that. I'm sure it will be useful as our sweet and perfect little child develops into a sometimes not-so-perfect and not-so-sweet alien that has invaded our house. At least that's what I gathered from my parents growing up.

Found an awesome website today that I will probably frequent and I hope the format of becomes more popular. Panorama site uses Quicktime VR and gives you a pretty good feel for being in that location. The Spanish Steps in Rome is just how I remember it and the Apollo landings were pretty cool as well. I've used my camera before and the stitching software that came with it to get some nice panorama shots but it's just not the same.